Aloe Vera_Oil For Fast_Hair_Growth -DIY Hair_Growth Oil
This DIY Aloe Vera oil, is the ultimate hair_growth, magic. It combines the goodness of aloe_vera gel and coconut_oil, for an all natural_scalp treatment, that does wonders_for hair_growth.
It reduces dry scalp condition, to thoroughly _nourish hair_roots, to promote fast hair _growth.
_Aloe Vera mixed with coconut_oil makes a great diy hair_condioner, for any hair_type. It will leave your hair feeling_silky soft, and smooth.
_It’s so amazing and is the is the only solution you need to grow long healthy_hair!
To make this DIY Aloe_Vera hair oil…
1. Take a fresh aloe_vera leaf and wash_thoroughly.
2. Use a sharp knife and cut the aloe vera leaf into small sized cubes.
3. In a clean heat proof bowl, add the aloe vera cubes to a 1 cup of melted coconut oil.
4. Place the bowl over piping hot water, to gently heat the oil and aloe vera together. (Doubleboiler method).
5. Use a wooden spoon to stir the oil.The oil will absorbs all the goodness of the aloe vera plant.
6. After 30 minutes, remove the bowl from the hot water, and allow it to cool down. Once cooled strain the oil, into a container. The oil is now ready for use.
How To Use DIY Aloe Vera Oil
Apply the oil all over your scalp and massage in deep circular motions. Leave on the scalp for up to an hour. Proceed by washing hair with a mild sulfate free shampoo.
If preferred you can leave the oil on the scalp overnight and wash hair in the morning. This can be done 2x per week for fast result.