Easy Way To Get Rid Of_Cellulite
One of the most_popular and efficient ingredients in fighting_cellulite is coffee.
It is used in lots of lotions, shower gels and soaps especially_designed for you to forget about this stressful and unaesthetic condition.
Used together with powerful_essential oils, it can make miracles! We will present you a simple and very efficient procedure to get rid of cellulite that will give results in a short_period of time, the frequency for applying this will be every 3-4 days so it is very comfortable for you.
If you are fighting with it, you probably know how difficult it is to say goodbye to cellulite, but not impossible! You have to be persistent and understand that a problem like this cannot be cured_overnight, so try this method and in a while you will love the results!
Together with this method we will give you some extra advice on what you should be eating and doing this period and also other things that you can do to help you get rid of cellulite_faster.
_You will need:
_For basic mixture:
– coffee (it is a powerful antioxidant and stimulates circulation);
– Epsom salt;
– anti-cellulite oil (try to find a decent brand with less chemicals) or coconut oil;
– some plastic wraps.
_After coffee treatment:
– grapefruit essential oil (eliminates toxins, has a toning effect and also helps with losing weight);
– lavender essential oil (great for stretch marks, tones and revitalizes skin);
– lemon essential oil (stimulates circulatory system and strengthens vascular tissues);
– orange essential oil (relieves fluid retention, softens the epidermis and stimulates blood circulation and lymph fluids);
– cypress essential oil (improves circulation and strengthens blood capillaries);
– rosemary essential oil (detoxifies the liver and tones the skin);
– a carrier oil like: olive oil or sunflower oil (this will be used in combination with the rest of oils, because all essential oils applied on skin without being diluted can cause irritations and skin sensitivity).
1. Make a strong coffee and put it into a bowl (have more coffee grounds and less water), then add some salt to it.
2. Wait until the salt dissolves and add some anti-cellulite oil or coconut oil to the mixture (make it homogeneous, you don’t want it very watery, it has to have a creamy consistency, more like a paste).
3. Take the mixture and rub it to the parts of you that need it by using circular motions. Apply a little pressure on the legs while doing this.
4. Take the plastic wraps and wrap the area letting it sit this way for at least half an hour, then you can unwrap.
5. Clean yourself in the shower then you will apply the essential oils with the carrier oil.
6. Make a mixture of equal parts of the essential oils (think about how much you would need depending on the area affected) and a carrier oil. As a rule, for every 1 tablespoon of carrier oil, you’ll want no more than 9 drops of essential oils. For example, because we have 6 essential oils in the recipe, you can use 3 drops of each one and you will need 2 tablespoons of carrier oil.
7. Apply the oil on the affected area and massage until it is absorbed in the skin, you will start feeling small differences from the first time applying this method!All the ingredients and oils will be absorbed by the skin and slowly work in fighting cellulite.
In a couple of weeks you will see amazing results, your skin will be shinier, will feel softer and the cellulite will be visibly reduced!
This procedure is not recommended for pregnant women, so please be careful! Also, if not used the right way, some oils can do damage and cause irritations!