How to Get Rid of Unwanted Facial Hair Naturally
How to Get Rid of Unwanted Facial Hair Naturally : Facial hair is one of the most common problems among women; especially those women with darker complexions therefore facial hair are prominent on their faces.
In some cases, there are also women who possess pale skin have the same problem. But their facial hair appear visible only when exposure to sun.
I am sharing my great experience towards the removal of facial hair within few days. The ingredients at my home were good enough for me to solve this problem. You can get the benefits as well from the recipe shown below.
1. Homemade Sugar Wax
To get rid of unwanted facial hair, there is nothing best than the sugar wax. It is the simple and easiest way to remove facial hair without any pain. The special thing about sugar wax is that you can easily make it at home.
The method is described below:
- You can either take 2 tsp of brown or white granulated sugar with one tsp of each of honey and water.
- Mix it gradually and heat it in a microwave or on a stove for just half a minute. After half a minute you will see bubbles so the mixture will turn brown. Keep aside to cool down completely.
- Apply the cold wax on the area where you want to remove the hair using the plastic spatula.
- Place a medium strip of jeans cloth over the sugar wax and rub it gently to make it smooth and settle down on your hair in the direction of the hair growth.
- After few second of rubbing, rip it off in the opposite direction of hair growth.
Repeat the procedure if required.
2. Egg Mask for Facial Hair Removal
As we know that the egg white has a sticky nature like sugar, lemon and honey mask. When you apply these ingredients on your face, after drying out you can easily pull it off. Therefore, it helps in pulling out all the unwanted facial hair. You will experience a bit of painful sensation while pulling off the dried egg mask.
- Corn Flour half tbsp.
- One Egg
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Bowl for mixing
- Separate the egg white from the yolk while breaking one egg.
- Now add corn flour and sugar in it then stir well to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this face mask all over your face then allow it to dry completely for approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- While drying, it will become thick in consistency so you can easily peel it off with your own hands in such a way that all the unwanted facial hair is pulled out.
- Repeat the method whenever you need to remove the unwanted facial hair.
3. Homemade Gelatin Peel-Off Mask
The best way to pull off facial hair is with gelatin peel off mask that you can easily make at home. You can add lemon juice for suppressing the bad smell of gelatin. Make sure to keep your eyebrow hair and eyes away from this mask.
- Unflavored Gelatin 1 tbsp
- Milk 3 tbsp
- Lavender Essential Oil or Lemon Juice few drops
- Mix gelatin, milk and essential oil or lime juice in a bowl.
- Microwave the mixture for 15 seconds.
- Apply this warm mixture immediately on your face. As gelatin acts very fast so you need to apply it all over your face or on just the areas where you want to remove your hair.
- Gelatin is too hot; let it set for 2 minutes before applying on the face.
- Make sure that it not reaches to your eyes and eyebrows.
- Gelatin will take 15 minutes to dry out completely.
- Once it gets dries, peel it off from your face. Along with hair, the blackheads will also be removed.
- If it is accidently put on your eyebrow hair, wet your fingers and rub your eyebrow. If it does not work, use a little warm water to take it off your eyebrows.