The best way to get rid of a pimple fast
This article will show you step-by-step the easiest and quickest way to get rid of a big zit, using only free ingredients you have at lying around at home. The best way to get rid of a pimple fast is to prevent your acne from happening in the first place, but this is not a perfect world, and you have probably done everything you can to keep your pimples from surfacing, but no matter what they’re still there. Don’t worry! There are two quick ways to get rid of it, usually within just one day!
Note: After you get rid of your zit, you will want to know how you can prevent pimples from ever surfacing again. I wrote another article describing in complete detail how you can prevent 100% of future pimples by using a completely natural and free method (and its easier than you think).
1st Method: Hot Compress
Use the hot washcloth method only if your pimple has broken the surface of your skin (if your zit is a white head, black head, oozing, or you just really, really, want to pop it)
- First, scrub your skin with a quality face wash
- Soak a washcloth (or cotton ball, paper towel) in hot water
- Use the washcloth on your zit for at least 20-30 minutes, resoaking it in hot water again when needed.
- Dry your skin by patting gently with a dry washcloth
- Now the tricky part – popping the pimple. It should look waterlogged by now, and will be easy to pop, just make sure NOT to press down, as this will force bacteria deeper inside the pimple causing a bigger zit.
- Apply some benzoyl peroxide to the zit (or any treatment cream you have) right after you pop it. This will remove any excess bacteria.
All in all this takes about 30 minutes – 1 hour. But your zit should be gone within 2 days.
2nd Method: Freezing
This is the fastest method to use if your zit is still beneath the skin – if its not a white head or black head, and there is no puss coming out of it (gross I know).
- First, wash your face like you normally would with an acne cleanser
- Now that you’ve removed any surface oils, use a frozen ice pack to freeze the pimple. Don’t worry if you can’t find a freeze pack, you can easily create one by wrapping some ice in foil.
- Leave the ice on the pimple for 10 minutes
- As soon as the time has passed or you can’t take the cold anymore, you can remove the ice pack and immediately rub some benzoyl peroxide on the zit.
- Follow these steps again every 5 hours
The way this process works is that by freezing the pimple, you are preventing any more oils and bacteria from spreading and causing a bigger zit. The benzoyl peroxide is essential because after the ice pack is used, it helps to dry up any oils that may have spread. If you do this correctly at least 3 times in one day, your pimple should be gone by the next day.
Want to Prevent Pimples From Ever Happening Again?
The Acne Solution – Before and After Curing acne doesn’t need to be as difficult as it seems. I suffered with severe acne for years before I figured out what works best for me, but using my free guide and my free acne assessment test, you can discover what will cure your acne right now (it will take a total of about 20 minutes to read through it and take the test). The trick is, you have to get to the ROOT of the problem before acne will go away – and the way to do that is covered in complete detail in The Acne Solution.
Here are some tips to follow that you probably never knew help cure acne:
- The single most important thing you need to be able to cure your acne is to know what is causing it in the first place. Learn the cause of your acne – and you know the cure.
- Try to stay as hydrated as possible. Most people do not know that dehydration is one of the top 3 causes of acne.
- Avoid caffeine. Its kept very hush-hush that caffeine is one of the leading causes of acne. It messes with your hormones, which leads to break-outs!
Nobody deserves to have acne, so I hope these steps will help you to treat your acne too! It CAN go away you just need to take the right steps and be consistent!