The Magic Homemade Recipe For Fastest Hair Growth 3 Ingredients Only
Hair loss – we can easily say that nobody is immune to this type of problem. Hair loss is a common aesthetic problem that can affect both men and women. According to the experts, there are many factors, which can contribute to this problem, such as: aging, genetics, hormonal imbalance, etc. This type of aesthetic problem also occurs as a result of the modern and fast lifestyle, which is related with stress, unhealthy diet, processed foods, harmful chemicals and toxins, etc. Alopecia (or baldness) is a harmless skin condition, but it can cause some serious “damage” to the person’s self-confidence and self-esteem.
There are many different cosmetic products that can help you with this problem! But, the bad thing is that these cosmetic products contain high amounts of different chemicals and toxins. Unfortunately, these products are very expensive and not all people can afford them. And, the most important thing about these hair products is that none of them offer 100% efficiency.
So, you should ask yourselves – why spending too much money on something that might not even work for you. Ladies and gentlemen, there are natural remedies, which are cheaper, safer, healthier and much more effective than these cosmetic hair products. And, today is your lucky day, because in this article we are going to show you how to make this natural hair mask, which will help you prevent the hair loss process and promote healthy hair growth.
Natural Hair Growth Remedy – RECIPE:
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbs. organic raw honey
- 2 tbs. castor oil
- Put all the ingredients (mentioned above) in a bowl and mix until you get nice and homogenous mixture.
- Apply the resulting mixture on your scalp and your hair and massage it very gently.
- Put on a shower cap and leave it on for 3 hours.
- Wash your hair like you always do.
- Use this homemade remedy at least 2 times per week, for at least 2 months.
About the Ingredients:
- Castor oil is one of the most effective natural remedies, which are very useful in stimulating hair growth. Castor oil has powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties. This is why castor oil is very effective in treating folliculitis, scalp infections and dandruff. Castor oil contains high amounts of ricinoleic acid, which boosts the blood flow in the scalp and promotes healthy hair growth. And, one more thing – castor oil has the ability to stimulate hair growth for up to 3 to 5 times.
- The egg yolk is a good source of amino acids and proteins. This is really important for your hair because these nutrients stimulate fast and healthy hair growth. Egg yolks are rich in biotin, which has the ability to regenerate hair follicles. And the third ingredients, extremely powerful ingredient – honey, has powerful anti-oxidant, anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties. we can also mention that honey nourishes your hair as well, due it its wax content.